Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not So Long Ago










(Top: Rodier; Shorts: Lee; Bag: Liz Clairborne; Scarf (tied as a ribbon): Vintage; Shoes: Nine West; Ring: H&M)


My apologies for my unacceptable long absence. I was caught up by the realities of life. Then it was made worse by my lack of ability in time management. I procrastinated. I really have to get used to adding "blogging" in my daily rituals and habits so that I can blog constantly. Oh golly. If you have suggestions on how to be a better blogger, please do tell!


Anyway, during the past days I constantly wear outfits such as this. Long sleeve shirts or plain tee shirts matched with jean shorts. Almost all of my shorts used to be pants that were mercilessly cut by me. 


Another thing I have been doing is getting my feet used to high heels. Of course, it hurts as hell in the first time! Well, practice makes perfect, like they always say. Any suggestions and tips pour moi? How do you strut your lovely heels?


I missed you all. I hoped you haven't forgotten me! 


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment