Sunday, August 14, 2011

Back To Where I Started


Hello everyone!


It was months ago when I first started here in Blogspot. I enjoyed it as everything I aesthetically wanted in the layout and in the overall look of the blog was achieved. However, my photos, which are the main things in every post, are not as perfect. They don't appear as I want them to be. They became dry and pixelated. I tried everything but nothing worked. After some thoughts, I decided to go back where I first started blogging: Wordpress. I am aware of the limits it has in its design but they aren't too bad. 


So ladies and gentlemen, this blog will then be available for viewing only. Please change the links you have to: fydezflightoffancy.wordpress.com


From now on, please visit: fydezflightoffancy.wordpress.com.


Thank you very much. And I hope to see you all there!




xx


No comments:

Post a Comment